8 Tips For a Healthy Diet
Here is 8 tips from Larry Krutka’s fitness blog features on Everyday Health. Read his reasons why on each point at 8 Helpful Eating Tips For Jump starting a Healthy Diet
- Do not rely on “willpower” to help you make good decisions about eating.
- When you are really, really hungry, eat the best food for your body
- Fiber is as close to a magic bullet as there is to satisfy hunger
- Drink water when you feel hungry
- Finish your last meal of the day at least two hours before bedtime
- A small breakfast in the morning gives your body a head start
- Think long term about your weight
- Try to consume more high volume, low calorie dense foods
These 8 points sound simple, and “common sense” but are really useful. 1, 2, 3 and 7 really hit home for me.