Lunges – Good for toning legs and butt
I’m trying to do lunges more, I don’t really like them because they are hard but going to force myself to start my legs day with them so I get them in right. Going to try the Round the Clock Lunges.
- With a dumbbell in each hand standing upright.
- Step into a normal lunge and return to the start position, aka stepping into the 12 o’clock position (as if a clock face were on the ground).
- Do rep #2 but step clockwise around the cloct face, to 1:30 and return to start position.
- Continue to 3, 4:30 and 6 o’clock positions with your right foot (coming back to a standing position after each rep).
- The to do the left food start at 6 o’clock and rep towards 7:30, 9, 10:30 and 12 o’clock.
- One set is done with one revolution of the clock.
- Build up to 4 sets, 10 reps each leg.