Easy, Quick, Healthy Recipes from Kraft
Caramelized Beef Skewers
1 lb. (450 g) beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1/4 cup KRAFT SIGNATURE Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
1/4 cup KRAFT BarBQ Sauce
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- TOSS steak with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing; let stand 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing, the barbecue sauce and mustard; set aside.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high heat. Thread steak onto eight long metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- GRILL skewers 6 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning after 3 min. and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked rice and a tossed green salad.
Make Ahead: Toss steak with dressing as directed; cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before grilling as directed.
How to Prevent Wooden Skewers from Burning: Soak skewers in water for 30 min. before threading on meat.
Easy “Baked” Tomatoes
4 large tomatoes, cut crosswise in half1/4 cup KRAFT SIGNATURE Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- HEAT barbecue to medium heat. Place tomatoes, cut-sides up, in disposable foil pan. Top with dressing and cheese.
- PLACE pan on barbecue grate; close lid.
- GRILL 15 min. or until tomatoes are soft and cheese is lightly browned.
Substitute: For a flavour twist, prepare as directed using Kraft Signature Sundried Tomato and Oregano Dressing or Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing.
Special Extra: Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or parsley just before serving.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!