IWMSB Cucumber and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
Cucumber and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 3 tablespoon oil, olive, extra virgin
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon oregano, fresh, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried
- pepper, black ground, to taste
- 4 cup(s) cucumber(s), peeled and diced
- 14 ounce(s) peas, black-eyed, canned, rinsed
- 2/3 cup(s) pepper(s), red, bell, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) onion(s), red, slivered
- 2 tablespoon olives, black, chopped
Whisk oil, lemon juice, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until combined. Add cucumber, black-eyed peas, bell pepper, feta, onion and olives; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!