Avoid the Freshman 15
I am going back to school for my second year, and either I’ll gain some weight, or lose weight with the “Med Lab Diet” – weight loss from stress and studying.
For some, like me back in my first year of university, weight gain is easy because of the drinking, the cafeteria food and we only ourselves (aka no moms) to hold us accountable for our eating habits.
Here is a good plan to avoid the “freshman 15” this year (click on the link to see the full points):
- Structure your eating habits
- Don’t overdo your dining plan
- Avoid peer pressure
- Watch the liquid calories
- Plan for cramming
- Don’t stock up on junk food
- Take a course on healthy eating
- Weigh yourself daily
- Join a gym