4 Secrets to Muscle-Building from an NFL Trainer
From Men’s Health:
- Discover your weaknesses and strengths
- Use these three rules for your workout:
1. Use high-intensity interval training.
2. You don’t need to train all day—the intense part of my clients’ sessions is approximately 45 minutes. Get in, do your work, and then recover.
3. Diversify your program—keep it challenging, mix it up, and train the body from the feet to the fingertips, left and right, front and back.
Everyone should do pullups, pushups and lunges.
Avoid the biggest mistakes listed here!