Squeeze In Breakfast
Do you need help squeezing a healthy breakfast into your mornings? I know some people jump out of bed racing to make a big breakfast like I do but we know that breakfast is important with regards to losing weight, maintaining a healthy diet and to keep brain function going all day!
Here’s a few tips from EverydayHealth.com:
- Set your alarm 10min earlier
- Don’t eat after 9pm at night
- Do some planning (I set up my oatmeal, have berries cut up for the week and have my egg pan on the stove ready)
- Make your breakfast the night before
- Eat during your commute
- Stock healthy breakfast food at your desk
- Be flexible in the mornings and allow yourself breakfast
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!