Reasons Why You’re Still Hungry After You Eat
From Men’s Health:
- You drink soda – fructose tricks your brain into craving more food.
- Eating canned food which contains BPA – which increases leptin, a hunger hormone.
- Breakfast wasn’t big enough or you didn’t eat at all!
- You don’t eat your veggies which are high in Vit B and K which protect against weight gain and insulin spikes.
- You don’t drink tea. Black tea with high carb food suppresses hunger rebound.
- You’re not drinking enough water.
- You’re bored.
April 8, 2010. Tags: blog, build muscle, burn fat, burnout, calories, clean eating, cravings, diary, Diet, eat clean, eat clean diet, Eat This, eating when not hungry, Exercise, fat, fat burning, fat loss, fatloss, fitness, fitness plan, food, food diary, high protein, lose fat, lose weight, low carb, metabolism, midnight snack, motivation, muscle, muscle building, Not That, nutrition, Oxygen, protein, recipe, Recipes, routine, running, skinny, snacks, speed up, tips, tone up, weight, Weight Loss Tips, weight routine, weight training, weight-loss, weightloss, weights, whole foods, Women's Health, work out. Diet, Weight Loss Tips.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!