Vegetabale Pita Pizza
- 2 large pita, whole-wheat
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) assorted fresh vegetables (such as small broccoli or cauliflower florets, red sweet pepper strips, sliced fresh mushrooms, and/or chopped carrot)
- 1/4 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) cheese, mozzarella, shredded
2. Meanwhile, coat an unheated small skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add the vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
3. Spread pizza sauce on pita bread rounds; sprinkle with cooked vegetables and cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes more or until light brown. Serve warm.
August 24, 2010. Tags: appetite, blog, build muscle, burn fat, calories, clean eating, control, cravings, Diet, dieting, eat clean, eat clean diet, Exercise, fat, fat burning, fat loss, fatloss, fitness, fitness plan, food, food diary, health, high protein, hunger, interval training, lose fat, lose weight, low carb, metabolism, motivation, muscle, muscle building, nutrition, pita, pizza, protein, recipe, routine, running, running tips, skinny, snacks, tips, tone up, vegetables, weight, weight gain, Weight Loss Tips, weight routine, weight training, weight-loss, weightloss, weights, whole foods, work out. Diet, Recipes, Weight Loss Tips.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!