Burn More Fat
From Women’s Health, check out the link here for the details.
- Go to bed earlier
- Eat more protein
- Go organic. “Canadian researchers report that dieters with the most organochlorines (pollutants from pesticides, which are stored in fat cells) experience a greater-than-normal dip in metabolism as they lose weight, perhaps because the toxins interfere with the energy-burning process. In other words, pesticides make it harder to lose pounds. “
- Stop sitting. “Missouri University researchers discovered that inactivity (4 hours or more) causes a near shut- down of an enzyme that controls fat and cholesterol metabolism.”
- Drink cold water.
- Eat spicy-hot food.
- Eat breakfast.
- Drink caffeine for a metabolism jolt.
- Eat more fiber.
- Eat iron-rich food.
- Get vitamin D.
- Drink milk. (low fat, though…)
- Eat watermelon. “The amino acid arginine, abundant in watermelon, might promote weight loss, according to the Journal of Nutrition.”
- Stay hydrated.
January 26, 2011. Tags: boost, burn fat, daily, daily physical activity, fat, fat burning, fat loss, fatloss, fitness, food, food diary, food guide, health, high protein, hormone, hormones, hunger, interval training, lifting, lose 10lbs, lose fat, lose weight, metabolism, motivation, muscle, muscle building, nutrition, overeat, overeating, protein, recipe, Recipes, routine, running, skinny, sleep, snacks, Special, sports, study, suppress, tip, tips, tone, tone up, weight, weight gain, Weight Loss Tips, weight management, weight routine, weight training, weight-loss, weightloss, weights. Diet, Exercise, Health, Weight Loss Tips.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!